Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens.
Recently I flew with a co-worker who drank a full 64 oz. bottle of water mixed with greens every flight. She was healthy, happy and had energy after our 10.5 hour work day on the plane! How did she do it? She swore by the magic of greens.
When I looked into greens, I noticed one of my favorite organic food sites, Tropical Traditions had a product that I thought would be similar to what she drank. Their product: Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens.
Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens
- Antioxidant Natural Greens supports nutrition, digestion, circulation & immunity.*
- Antioxidant Natural Greens contains 2600mg Organic Flax & Organic Flax Lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3
- Antioxidant Natural Greens provides dark green plants, herbs, spices, natural food concentrates, and nutritious fruits and vegetables to help meet your daily requirements.
- Antioxidant Natural Greens supplies a rich blend of totally natural vitamins, minerals, plant enzymes, antioxidants, phytonutrients and symbiotic intestinal flora for optimal energy metabolism, digestion, detoxification, and immune enhancement.*
- Why Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens
Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens contains a variety of high ORAC value whole foods, providing you with optimal levels of antioxidants that would be difficult to get on your own. Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens also contains 2600mg of Organic Flax & Organic Flax Lignans per serving, rich in ALA Omega 3 fatty acids.
The importance of ORAC value in fruits and vegetables:
The ORAC values help in determining which fruit and vegetables have greater antioxidant power and are better at protecting the body from free radical damage to the cells. Free radicals are molecules that harm healthy body cells.*
- Great for Active Lifestyles*
- Rich in ALA Omega 3 fatty acid
- Improves Immune Function*
- Provides Fiber for Better Digestion*
- Provides High Antioxidant Benefits*
- Alkalizes Body & Balances pH*
- Supplements Weight-Loss Plans*
- No Stimulants or Caffeine
- Great Source of Probiotics*
- Proteases: breaks down proteins*
- Amylases: breaks down carbohydrates/starch*
- Lipases: breaks down fats*
- Cellulases: breaks down fiber*
- Lactases: breaks down milk sugar*
It never has been easy for me to get in my recommended daily 5-9 servings of fruits and vegetables normally. But when I add the Tropical Traditions Antioxidant Omega 3 Greens mix to my water – it is a whole lot easier!
When I first tried the greens in the suggested 10 oz of water, it was kind of chunky and I couldn’t finish it. It was just too much greens for me, especially for the first time. The second time around I added it to my 50 oz bottle of water, with 2 tablespoons of raw sugar and it was much, much, much better!! I found it was easier to add it to a bottle of water than a cup and mix. I could shake the bottle to get the greens completely mixed in (less chunky!) In fact, no chunks at all – not as thick as I thought it would be. Since there is no added fillers but stevia and cinnamon for flavor, I decided to add some sugar of my own to spruce it up. This made the drink absolutely tasty and easy to drink! I finished off my entire bottle in just a few hours (normally it is hard for me to drink water!) From time to time I had to re-mix by shaking my bottle, because the green would settle. Overall, this was an easy way to get so many important nutrients and probiotic cultures to boost my immune functions and promote good digestion.
Important Ingredients: Certified Organic Flax Seed Blend, Concentrate Ionic Trace Minerals, Spirulina, Chlorella, Apple Fiber Pectin, Lecithin, Licorice Root Extract, Bifidobacterium longum (B. Longum), L. Acidophilus (L. Acidophilus), Lactobacillus casei (L. Casei).
Free Virgin Coconut Oil Book with purchase!
Tropical Traditions has a terrific referral program. If you make a first-time purchase and say you were referred by a friend (me) User ID: 6417979 on your online order you will receive a FREE copy of Virgin Coconut Oil Book-it has over 85 recipes! By using my ID, I will receive a coupon for a product. If you do use my ID – Here is my HUGE THANK YOU in advance!