occupation: Flight Attendant
brief: I graduated from Western Washington with a BA in Business Management in 2006. With a desire to see the world – I became a flight attendant. I met the kindest man while traveling and moved across the country to marry him. I love to shop, cook, travel, and do all things crafty.
My family and friends mean everything to me and I believe there is nothing better than cherishing the special moments we have together. I am excited to share my views on products, life in general and all that is worthwhile!
- Favorite Color – Purple
- Favorite Town – Portland, OR
- Favorite State – Washington
- Favorite Country – Ireland
- Favorite Flower – Hydrangea
- Favorite Fruit – Blueberries
- Favorite Vegetable – Asparagus
- Favorite Alcoholic Drink – Sangria
- Favorite Dessert – Ice Cream
- Favorite Sport (to watch) – Football
- Favorite Sport (to play) – Tennis
- Favorite Television Show – Parks ‘N Rec (R.I.P.)
- Favorite Season – Summer
- Favorite Candy – Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
- Favorite Restaurant – Sweet Tomatoes
- Favorite Game – Poker or Any Card Game
- Favorite Team – Seahawks!
- Favorite Clothing Item – Leggings
- Favorite Hobby – Gardening
- Favorite Holiday – 4th of July
*Since starting WithOurBest in 2010, my reviews have been featured on product websites, including: Carissa Rose, Velveeta/Rotel, Hail Merry and more. I’ve worked with brands both big and small including: Whirlpool, Adidas, Kia Motors to individual Etsy shops. I am a brand ambassador, company ambassador, and charitable organization ambassador. I was also featured in the USA TODAY article, Five experts pick their favorite bags and why.
Disclosure: WithOurBest.com occasionally receives vendor/ brand sponsorships for mentioning their products and services.