I was raised on the Pacific Ocean coast of Washington state. Growing up we ate seafood a least once a week. Now I live smack dab in the middle of the country in Colorado and seafood is not as abundant. Not to mention, now I am the one paying for it (not my parents) and I realize how expensive fresh seafood can be.
About the BRAND: The Gorton’s Way is to provide our consumers and customers with products and services that surpass their expectations.
The Gorton’s Way includes:
- An intense focus on satisfying the consumer first, last, and always
- A commitment to providing competitively superior products and matchless customer service
- An organization and individual dedication to always doing things right and to doing the right things
- A strong belief in the importance of all our people, their ideas, and their ability to take ownership and make a difference
- A partnership with all our business associates that is based on clear requirements and superior execution
- Now that you know a little about the brand, let me tell you more about the products. First, the frozen seafood selection are both affordable and delicious. They have some of my favorite seafood options: shrimp, tilapia and salmon. I can choose from grilled, breaded, or battered. There are plenty of options and I find them at every grocery store I shop at!One of our absolute favorites is Gorton’s Grilled Tilapia. Gorton’s Five Star Tilapia is carefully selected for the whitest, moistest and flakiest fillets. They are hand-picked and trimmed for the leanest premium cut. Tilapia is quick frozen for optimal freshness and 100% inspected for the safest, highest quality.
This juicy fish filet is very versatile and healthy. We made fish tacos with these filets and they were heavenly!
SPECIAL PROMO: Gorton’s GRILLED Seafood 100 Days of Sizzle Giveaway! Now through September 7, 2011. Here’s the Sizzle:
-1 Grand Prize Winner Each Month receives a sizzlin’-hot Beach Bag Prize Pack: a custom GORTON’S Second Wind Sails tote – made by the Gloucester company that stiches beautiful totes using recycled sails – packed with an Amazon Kindle 3G, an Amazon Gift Card, and a Gorton’s Fisherman Beach Towel ($400 value)!
-10 Daily Winners of Gorton’s GRILLED Seafood for 100 days: each prize is a FREE product coupon for 1 Gorton’s GRILLED Seafood item!
Now, head over to Gorton’s and enter their sweepstakes and don’t forget you have the chance to win some products of your own right here too… enter below!
WIN IT!! The prize: THREE readers will win TWO coupons each for a FREE product by Gorton’s Seafood!!
Rules: Open to US residents 18 years or older. Winner chosen at random via random.org. Winners will be emailed and have 48hours to respond. BEST OF LUCK!
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a sample product from the sponsor for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. For full disclosure click here.