Aruba is on my list of places to go. I have heard a lot of great things about the food, adventure, events, beaches, entertainment and activities. After doing some searching of Aruba travel – I found there are a ton of things to do in Aruba, like:
1. Activities: There are both things to do on the land and sea. There are relaxing activities like quiet horse rides, golfing, soaking in the sun on the ivory beaches or resort pools, or enjoying a massage. Then adventurous activities like hiking, biking and climbing trails in Arikok National Park. Or something I've never done, a jeep safari!
2. Restaurants:There is an abundance of cuisines on Aruba.There is a great culinary scene – it's literally a melting pot of different delicacies (frogs' legs, duck, venison) and dishes (mahi-mahi and wahoo, Argentinean churrasco, Middle Eastern shoarma). No matter where you go, you will find an eclectic menu of ethnic and international foods.
3. Shopping: I've never visited a new place without getting some souvenirs or doing some shopping. I love bringing home items from the neat places I've traveled. Aruba has shopping opportunities at both jewelry store-lined streets, street vendors with handmade items and upscale malls alike.
4. Beaches: I am a beach person, so sailing, swimming, snorkeling, wave runners, banana boating and windsurfing would be my scene. There are all these things in Aruba! The expansive beaches are both relaxing and filed with activities.
5. Events: The Aruba calendar is filled with fun celebrations! International tournaments, caribbean festivals , competitions, sporting events; film, art, food and music festivals, and other cultural events.
Carnival is a thrilling show of over-the-top pageantry, brilliant costumes and fantastic music. It begins November 11 at 11:11 am the time when the Prime Minister symbolically turns the country over to the Prince and Pancho, and ends before Good Friday.
Click to Preview
There are lots of reasons to visit! For more information check out aruba.com!
Now that I've told you why I want to go, share with me why you want to check out Aruba!