Disclosure: I was given a free 3-month membership to Rocksbox for this review.
I am not a jewelry person.
I don’t know why. Sometimes I forget to wear my wedding ring for days (my husband hates this), but I just forget to put it back on after a shower and it sits on my bathroom counter. Whoops.
So, when given the opportunity to test out Rocksbox jewelry service, I just wasn’t quite sure. I looked at the website and saw how gorgeous the pieces were, but I still didn’t know if I would wear them. Then I got like FIVE more emails from them asking for me to try them out. FINE, already!
Fast forward to today, I am wearing all three pieces in my latest Rocksbox as I write this post.
So what changed my mind exactly?
I was pleasantly surprised how much I loved the jewelry that was picked out for me by a Rocksbox stylist. They choose items every time based on my style profile. So far I’ve had 4 boxes, and I’ve liked each one. Usually these are piece I would NEVER choose on my own. Which is hilarious to think about now, since I’ve been flaunting the pieces daily.
What is Rocksbox?
- Rocksbox sets are curated for you based on your style profile.
- You can keep and wear your Rocksbox pieces for as long as you like.
- You can return your set anytime, as often as you like, and we’ll send out a new set of three right away.
- You pay the same membership fee regardless of how often you exchange your box.
- When you’re ready to refresh your box, send back all the pieces you don’t wish to purchase.
- If you love a piece, keep it when you return your box and you’ll be billed at the Insiders’ Price shown on your packing list.
I’ve liked my jewelry so much, I’ve even opted to purchase some. Which is simple, you just don’t return the items in the box and they charge your credit card.
After I got each box, I quickly tried them on and wore them out to dinner, to work and around the house! I got so many complements on these pieces! While some weren’t what I would pick out, after trying them on, I DID IN FACT like the style and I just needed that extra push! Rockbox has been fun in that sense, and getting me out of my same-old boring styles.
Thanks Rocksbox for pushing – maybe even shoving me.