Konsyl is a product I want to introduce to the folks that may be irregular.
No, no not my readers that consider themselves oddballs, but for the readers that might struggle with digestive issues like irregularity and constipation. If you struggle with these issues all the time or just on occasion… read on! Because not only does Konsyl relieve constipation, but it enhances weight loss, decreases blood cholesterol levels, reduces chances of hemorrhoids and lowers the risk of heart disease!
- sugar free and gluten free
- all natural
- made with 100% pure psyllium
- safe for celiac patients, diabetics and pregnant and nursing mothers
- available in powder, capsules and single-serve packets
Konsyl is a product that’s main ingredient is psyllium. A natural fiber supplement with multiple health benefits. This bulk-forming laxative has actually been proven as a natural dietary supplement for regularity since the 1920s! (I am sort of glad to know they had the same problem back then too!)
The gluten free laxative works by absorbing liquid in the intestines and swelling to create a softer, bulky stool that is easier to pass. (Sorry, you weren’t eating were you?!)
You can mix this with any of your favorite beverages including water or juice. I tested it by mixing it with 8 oz. of almond milk. I noticed it mixed well in the beginning, but I had to continue to stir it in, otherwise it would get chunky! The chunks were similar to tapioca. In the end, I quit stirring the beverage and just drank/ate it!
Now for an overshare… 24 hours I felt a little more free and clear if you know what I mean! 😉
As a mixing tip, to avoid what happened to me (stirring only) a blender or a shaker cup will work the best at mixing it up, making it more palatable. And drink up right away so you avoid the thicker chunks!
- Konsyl has many products including: Konsyl Original – you only need a teaspoon of to do the trick! This bottle is 450 grams, which means the bottle contains 75 teaspoons for $19! If you prefer capsules instead of powder the better option for you would be the Konsyl Psyllium Caps 100’s. They are easy to swallow and provide the same benefits for around $9.50. If you are like me, you prefer convenience. Konsyl Sugar-Free Packets ($9.50) are the best choice for that. They are small packets that are very portable! Just bring them with you and pour them into your drinks when it is convenient!
**Something to note is this bowel normalizer can effect the way other medications work, so it is important to wait 1-2 hours before or after taking other medicines.
Buy Your Own!! Konsyl is available in retail stores. It is also conveniently sold at www.konsyl.com and e-tailers such as amazon.com.
:: Giveaway ::
Win Your Own!! “To You Health” is a large giveaway event coming soon and you have a chance to win a Konsyl Prize Package as well as many other health prizes! Be on the lookout!
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a sample product on behalf of the Family review network from the sponsor for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. For full disclosure click here.