New Years Resolutions are so important.
Did you know if you set goals, you are more successful in life? (Note: This is JUST setting goals, not necessarily achieving them – however when you set goals you are more likely TO achieve them – so it all ties together!)
Common New Years Resolutions are to eat better, drink more water, workout more, achieve a weight loss goal. Sound familiar? But what about all of the non-body related goals? Like write in a daily journal or take a road trip? Don’t forget about these goals either – sometimes they can be easier to achieve and just as or even more rewarding!
One goal I set for myself was to be more proficient in another language.
Since I studied Spanish in school and Spanish speakers are more common than any other language in my area, I decided to work on my Spanish speaking skills! I am not saying I am going to be fluent by the end of 2016, but I want to be better! Speaking Spanish can come in handy on a weekly if not daily basis in my life!
I am learning Spanish with Babbel.
What is Babble?
Babbel is a online resource to learn a new language. Courses are available in 14 languages, written and edited by a professional team of linguists authors and language teachers. Some of the most common Babbel languages include Spanish, French, German, Italian, and English.
Babbel is an entertaining and fun way to learn a new language. Included in Babbel.com are lots of beginner interactive tutorials, games (word searches, etc.) and diverse exercises. It is no wonder Babbel is a best-selling language learning app globally in the Apple App Store and Google Play Store.
My Experience with Babbel.
It’s a New Year and and am loving learning with Babbel.
I first started using the free version of Babbel. I could choose my level and try courses for free. Once I realized it is a very effective way to learn, and I was enjoying myself, I decided to get the full access to all of the courses.
Babbel is a nice way to learn Spanish online because the exercises are available anytime and anywhere, I just sign on to Babbel.com on my desktop or access lessons via my smartphone/tablet – after downloading the free Babbel app in the App Store or Google Play.
I use the Babbel app on walks with my dog, on long road trips (as the passenger) and even while I wait in the grocery line! It keeps me learning during my down time or when I am just sitting around!
Babbel has a variety of ways to learn a language – no matter what type of learner you are (writing, games, interactive, listening and speaking).
Babbel is helping me achieve my goals for learning Spanish in 2016!
Learning a New Language = Babbel Bonuses!
- You’ll Be Happy: Learning a new language stimulates the same part of your brain as gambling,chocolate and – yes – sex, says recent research.
- You’ll Train Your Brain: 93 percent of U.S. respondents in a Babbel user survey said that learning a language helps them to stay mentally fit.
- You’ll Boost Your Career: An extra language is worth an additional $67,000 of income over the career of the average university graduate. Take that money and put the new language to use on a trip.
- You’ll Believe In Yourself: 88 percent of U.S. Babbel user survey respondents said that the experience of learning a new language provides a boost in self-confidence.
- You’ll Make New Friends: 76 percent of U.S. Babbel user survey respondents noted that their new language helps them to meet new people.
Do You Want to Learn a New Language for the New Year?
Try your first language tutorial FREE with Babbel!