There are so many ways to get inspiration. It could be from a teacher, mentor or even someone you’ve never met. There are some days teens need more inspiration than other days. Am I right?! After all, they have a lot to tackle: after school activities, sports, studying, homework, friends and college applications!
This is why Intel is curious to know what inspires your teen with the “What Inspires You to Learn?” contest, June 13 – August 15. What gives them the energy and determination to do all that they do? Where does the motivation come from?
Have your teen spill their inspiration to learn details to Intel to win a Toshiba laptop with Intel 2nd Generation Core i5 technology, PLUS, a Sony Internet TV for their school!
To enter: just e-mail name, age, state, telephone number and answer to the question, “What inspires you to learn?” to [email protected]. The entry must be at least 50 words, and also can include photos, videos or other multimedia content that shows where your inspiration comes from.
The entry will be judged by a panel of education experts, based upon: (1) Relevance to the question, “What inspires you to learn?” (80%), (2) compelling nature of entry, including supplementary materials submitted (20%). Note: the entries will not be made public unless they are selected as one of the finalists.
Get creative to make sure your submission stands out from the crowd!
1. Contest is open to students age 14 – 18. If you are 14-17 years old, parent or guardian to read the contest rules and enter on student behalf.
2. E-mail your name, age, state, telephone number and answer to the question, “What inspires you to learn?” to [email protected] (minimum 50 words)
3. You can include links to original photos, videos or other multimedia content that will add to your entry. Please only submit content that is appropriate at your school and that you would submit to your teacher. If you include content with someone in it, be sure that you have their written permission. You cannot use copyrighted material in your entry, unless you have specific written permission from the copyrighted material owner
4. Last entry date is August 15, 2011, Hurry!
5. Complete contest rules http://bit.ly/IdeaJamEducationRules
Disclosure: This post is sponsored by Intel