If you celebrate Halloween, you know that there is no treat more festive than a caramel apple. Carmel apples are such crowd pleasers for a Halloween party activity. And decorating caramel apples can be so much fun, super easy, and of course a little messy!
All you need for this Halloween treat:
- Marzetti Carmel- Dip
- Wooden craft popsicle Sticks
- (Optional) Some fun toppings like: sprinkles, mini-kisses, broken up candy bars, candy corn, m&ms, etc. (be creative!)
- Marzetti® Caramel Dips aren’t just for apples though – you can use them on pears, pretzels, cakes or sprinkled on your favorite dessert! Go ahead and break the typically caramel apple tradition!
- Impress guests at the next neighborhood get-together or family party with the rich taste of Chocolate Caramel Squares
- Keep them reaching for seconds by preparing a decadent fruit flight appetizer with pineapple pieces, banana slices and apple wedges drizzled with Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip
- Create a fun treat for your kid’s sleepover with these simple Caramel Dipped Marshmallow Treats
- For more recipe ideas and additional product information visit www.marzetti.com
Marzetti Contest!! – Marzetti is giving away $75,000 in prizes with their Lucky Pick Instant Win Game. You can enter to win by picking up a specially marked tub of Marzetti Old Fashioned Caramel Dip. How it works is if you get a lucky dip, you head over to www.marzetti.com/luckypick/ and enter the code to claim your prize!
Buy Your Own!! – Marzetti Caramel Dips are available in your grocer’s produce section for a suggested retail price of $3.99 per 16-ounce package. They have a few option to choose from! (prices may vary by store)
:: Giveaway ::
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a sample product on behalf of Family Review Network from the sponsor for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. For full disclosure click here.