Not only is it the first time I am making ribs for the season, I am using the best gosh-golly-barbeque sauce there is…a.k.a. Stubb’s Bar-B-Q-Sauce.
Heard of them?
Stubb’s is a no-high fructose corn syrup brand, that we love in this house. Stubb’s sauces are all natural and gluten free too. Honestly, it is crazy how gluten just sneaks into everything – including dressings, spices and sauces! But not Stubb’s! Nope, not Stubb’s!
Anyway, let’s share the easy recipe for pork ribs shall we?
- 3lbs Pork Spareribs
- 2 tablespoons Stubb's Spice Rub
- 6 oz. Stubb's Bar-B-Q-Sauce (flavor of choice)
- 1. Rub ribs with a Stubb's spice blend. Massage it into the meat!
- 2. Dump a couple of ounces Stubb's sauce in the crock pot. Add seasoned ribs and then pour the rest of the sauce on top of the ribs.
- 3. Cook in crock pot on low setting for 6-8 hours, trying not to lift the lid frequently.
- 4. Enjoy succulent meaty ribs!
Just a funny tidbit: It was a weird coincides that earlier today, while the ribs were cooking I was chatting with my friend and she mentioned Stubb’s sauce. She was talking about how she has to carefully monitor everything she eats because she found out she is literally allergic to everything! Even some fruits and vegetables. The poor girl is down to just a few things she can safely eat – until she is better – one of which is meat! So when it comes to meat, you usually need some kind of marinade or rub – and after a very frustrating search, she found Stubb’s – and now it is her go-to! She didn’t even know I was cooking ribs inside with the Stubb’s original sauce! I guess Stubb’s is just a popular sauce today!
For complete product information visit www.stubbsbbq.com