Disclosure: I was provided a gift card to enjoy the Bonefish Grill Winter Menu.
My husband works hard for our family. He works long hours during the week and often times on the weekend too. His sacrifices don’t go unnoticed, but sometimes I have to tell him to slow down so he can enjoy life. Like this weekend, we got to carve out some time just for the two of us.
Our Saturday began with a early morning wake up and drive up to the mountains. We skied our first day of the season on a few inches of fresh Colorado snow. Afterward, we spent some time milling around Boulder before heading home to clean up and get ready for a date night.
Date night was planned for Bonefish Grill, one of the restaurants we love going to. It is perfect for dates – especially the cozy booths! Bonefish Grill is comfortable and relaxing. It is romantic and indulging. We always have a wonderful time when we dine out at Bonefish.
This time around we celebrated the holidays with Bonefish’s new Winter menu. We always like trying something new, and of course we have our dear favorites we enjoy too. The new mouthwatering menu items include:
- Lobster, Crab & Artichoke Dip with sweet lobster, lump crab and house-made tortilla chips and succulent
- Fresh Oscar Mahi Mahi – wood-grilled fresh Mahi Mahi, topped with jumbo lump crab, freshly steamed asparagus and lemon butter.
- Misoyaki Chilean Sea Bass – grilled over oak, then topped with misoyaki marinade and pickled ginger relish, on a bed of sautéed spinach, mushrooms and jasmine rice.
- Winter White Cosmo, featuring Reyka Vodka, Cointreau, St. Germain Elderflower liqueur, white cranberry juice and fresh lime juice – handcrafted to order.
- Chocolate Crème Brulé, an indulgent twist on a classic dessert made in-house with a splash of delicious Grand Marnier.
Between the appetizers, salad and our main dishes – I forgot to take photos of our soup and dessert, but above are some of the tasty plates we enjoyed. (Bang Bang Shrimp, Florida Cobb Salad, Bone-In Ribeye Steak with upgraded Sweet Potato Mash and Crab Crusted Alaskan Cod.)
As always, there was nothing that we tried that wasn’t spectacular! The new Bone-In 18 Oz. juicy succulent steak was unforgettable. The new Crab Crusted Alaskan Cod was buttery and crunchy all in one! The Chocolate Crème Brulé was indescribable! We went home with full bellies and even a to-go box for lunch the next day!
Bonefish Grill Gift Cards for Christmas!
Bonefish Grill is a wonderful place to eat during the holiday season with the family. It is delicious, comfortable and they have something for everyone. Right now you can also give the gift of Bonefish and receive a $10 Bonus Card for every $50 purchased in gift cards now through December 31. Plus, enjoy Free Gift Card personalization with a greeting card and Free Standard Shipping when you purchase online, or pick up at your local Bonefish Grill.