Wow! Looks like Restaurants.com is doing it again!! Here is the deal:
- $50 GC = $4
- $25 GC = $2
- $10 GC = $0.80
If you are like me, you’ve done this in the past and loved it. How else can you get $200 of gift certificates for only $16? Plus it allows you to branch out and try new restaurants you’d normally never try! There are a few limitations, but I think that they are still worth it!
- Go to Restaurants.com and find restaurants in your area
- Browse the restaurants, making sure to read the box for details
- Add restaurants to cart and use the discount code FUN (this will automatically give you the discount)
- Look at the TOTAL and make sure savings is correct…
- Check out!
- Beware of some that expire (I go for the non-expiring ones – there are plenty!)
- Beware some ask for a minimum purchase (example: on the $25 GC you have to have a minimum purchase of $35)
- Beware some have limitations on days of the week, holidays, other promotions… etc.
Discount code expires 7/12/2010 – Discount code “FUN” .. and start saving on your eating-outs!