Guess what? David Beckham and I have something in common…(besides the fact we are both totally rich, absolutely gorgeous and insanely talented soccer players!!) We both sport the super-snazzy ClimaCool Ride running shoes by Adidas. He sports the blue shoes and I rock the pink. We are like two peas in a pod! LOL.
Okay, so I saw these new ClimaCool Adidas shoes and couldn’t get enough of the fun colorful designs! In fact, there are 26 designs in all! Whoa! They are definitely the must have for a stylish running shoe!
You can see David Beckham wearing the ‘Blue Beauty’ sneakers in this Adidas commercial
Adidas describes them as a “unique combination of performance and fashion.” The latest kicks offer 360 degree ventilation, attacking humidity and temperature–the main cause of discomfort in runners.
Light, durable and made to keep your feet fresh when you run. These Adidas ClimaCool Ride running shoes have a lightweight mesh upper, allover CLIMACOOL® ventilation, adiPRENE®+ in the forefoot for more efficient propulsion and adiPRENE® under the heel for cushioning.
- CLIMACOOL® provides 360-degree cooling for the entire foot
- Mesh upper for light weight and breathable comfort
- adiPRENE®+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Flexible midsole for comfort; Nonwoven fabric lining for comfort and breathability
- adiPRENE® under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- adiWEAR® outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- My Review
- Take a deep breath and then say with me, “breathable” ! The ventilation is where it’s at! I’ve never experienced a shoe like this! This running shoe is completely breathable all around! The material on the top of the shoe provides awesome ventilation – which keep my feet airy and dry! First I was weary of the lightweight material not being secure around my feet as I run, but they still feel very supported!
- Oh, and the designs!! I love the options in this shoe and am especially fond of the outstanding bright pink color! The women’s shoe is just 7.6 oz., so light! These are perfect in my suitcase – they would be great in your purse or gym bag too! Barely any added weight! I swear they are lighter than some of my flip-flops!Take Note
*You will want to order a 1/2 size smaller than you wear! I did, and they came just right! You might want to try them on in a retail store, and if they don’t have the color available you want, buy them online!
* Because of the ventilation, I would not recommend this shoe if running in rain or puddles. Your socks will be soaked! This shoe is best for indoor running or outdoor spring, summer and early fall running when the paths and roads are dry! Right now is perfect!
I recommend these rockin’ ClimaCool Ride shoes – they are top-of-the-line comfortable, flexible and still durable! Not to mention the FAB color designs… 😉 If you are looking for a stylish, breathable and supportive shoe – you must check out these running shoes by Adidas!
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review. I did receive a sample product from the sponsor for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. For full disclosure click here.