Having a safe in our home has always been on my wish list, as I am sure it is on yours as well. Because we all have items in our home that are valuable and should be stored securely. Guns, money, passports, certificates and other important documents. All of the above and more are the perfect items to keep in a safe from the trusted online retailer, GunSafePros.com.
Although GunSafePros.com sounds like a website for those who are just packing heat… they actually have everyday home and office safes for us not so loaded folks too. No matter where you live, your home is susceptible to theft, fire and disaster. Sadly, those risks are real and can happen to anyone. That is where GunSafePros.com steps in.
About the Company
GunSafePros.com is a quality online retailer that sells a variety of safes with many optional features. Some of the safes that are available are: gun safes, handgun safes, office safes, wall safes, security boxes, digital door locks, etc. Each safe has different features to fit the individual users needs. For instance, you don’t need a huge upright gun safe if you only have a handgun.
They have hundreds of safes for sale with a low price guarantee. They will price match if you find a lower price ANYWHERE! The orders typically take 4-7 business days in the USA and ship right to your front door. Although they do ship most items international as well!
About the Safes
Here are a few of the popular safes:
- Gun Safes – These types of safes come in green or black in an array of sizes and with different types of locks. Whether you have children in your home or not, gun safes are vital.
- Handgun Safes – If your firearms are more compact, you don’t need a full-size gun safe. Some choose to use handgun safes when transporting a weapon in their vehicle as well.
- Office Safes – Whether you have a home office or a business location, office safes can store all your valuable paperwork, money, external hard drives, etc.
- Wall Safes – Many people feel more secure knowing their belongings are tucked away and hidden. Like the Secure Logic Invisivault – it appears to be a photograph in a frame, hiding the safe behind it.
Some of the individual safe features include: Electronic Locks, Combination Locks, Water and Fire Proof, Internal Hinges and Locking Bolts.
About My Experience
I have the Security Safe-X041E safe to keep my treasured belongings secure. In the horrible event we had a disaster or a burglary, I now feel better about my important items being tucked away. This exceptional product is the perfect size (EXTERIOR: 7.6in x 11.4in x 10.4in, INTERIOR: 7.5in x 11.3in x 8.4in) to store all my important documents, money, passports, jewelry and more. The foam interior of the safe helps protect my items inside, while the two options for locking help protect them overall.
The solid steel door is locked with the 2 live-locking bolts for more security. You can either create your own password code (needs batteries) with the electronic lock or it comes with 2 override keys (the key lock is hidden from view). This safe meets California Department of Justice standards for firearm safety and it is approved hand gun storage as well.
The bottom of the safe and the back of the safe have small holes to secure to a wall or floor. Which makes the safe that much more secure – when it is bolted to something. This safe is heavy duty, weighing 15lbs and is pry-resistant. It is sold for $85 and comes with a 1 year limited warranty.
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ProHomeStores
- Twitter: @ProHomeStores
- Purchase: You can find the safe that meets your home or office needs at GunSafePros.com. They ship to the USA, Canada and other International locations.
- Reader Follow-Up: Are your important items secure? How?