I love Thanksgiving. What is not to love? Great food, family and giving thanks for all that we have been blessed with? It is my favorite holiday of the year! More than Christmas. More than Independence Day. I love Turkey Day! Some people might disagree with me because of all the responsibility and cooking that Thanksgiving requires… but I find joy in it!
Plus, there are helpful resources that make it easier for you to prepare the most important meal of the year! For instance, Mrs. Cubbison’s Kitchen is launching a new resource – http://www.Thanksgivingtips.com.
This food resource helps holiday cooks with it’s many features:
- Interactive Turkey Roasting Guide — Plug in your turkey info and when you want to eat. You instantly get “1, 2, 3” instructions on cooking and serving the best bird ever.
- Cooking Videos — Expert chefs show how to stuff a bird plus demos for savory new side dishes.
- Top Thanksgiving FAQ’s — Answers to more than 30 of the most-asked Thanksgiving meal questions based on 63 years of Mrs. Cubbison’s wisdom and troubleshooting.
- Easy-To-Use Categorized Recipe Library — with a bunch of creative ways to prepare and serve the most popular Thanksgiving side.
- Cook’s interaction on Facebook — Get last minute help and share with other Facebook fans.
Pretty great resource, wouldn’t you say? Mrs. Cubbison’s is also introducing two new holiday products; Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries and Crispy Onions.
- The Multigrain Stuffing with Cranberries is a sophisticated spin on a classic American holiday dressing and Crispy Onions are delightful toppers that make a great addition to your favorite Thanksgiving side dishes including the popular Green Bean Casserole (my favorite dish!). Both of these products are all natural and make cooking that much simpler!
Mrs. Cubbison’s online sweepstakes gives you a chance to win up to $9,000 in free cookware, products and home accessories for the holidays! WoOt! Visit http://www.thanksgivingtips.com for rules and entry info.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.