School season is here. Which means the kids are getting up earlier, which means moms an dads are waking up with them too! Getting everyone off to school in a timely and organized manner is no easy task. Why not get a little help with the early morning routine with a steaming hot cup of Eight O’clock Coffee?
We taste tested the Eight O’clock coffee – the ground Medium Roast 100% Arabica. First, I will tell you, we love our coffee. I have it a few times a week (maybe more if I am working early mornings). My husband brews a pot every morning before work and drinks it continuously throughout the day. We are, in everyway coffee drinkers.
That being said, we love trying new kinds. We’ve tried roasts from all around the world! And how does Eight O’clock coffee compare? Well, we’re impressed with the flavor of the dark rich coffee. It is full of flavor and the aroma is smooth and full-bodied. A cup of this coffee helps perk us up during our morning routines.
You can pick up Eight O’clock coffee in whole beans, ground coffee and soon you’ll be able to purchase your favorite Eight O’clock coffee in K-Cups too (this is a sneak peek photo of what will soon be available!).
If you are struggling with your morning routine, even with your steamy dark cup of coffee, here are eight tips for a less stress morning, compliments of Eight O’clock Coffee…
Stress-Less Morning Tips:
1. Don’t stop for your coffee – that takes extra time and money. Prep your coffee pot the night before, so when you wake, all you do is flip the switch. Your coffee will brew as you get everyone ready and out the door.
2. Invest in a great travel mug for coffee to-go. (Make sure it fits in your car’s cup holder).
3. Keep a calendar with everyone’s schedules next to the coffeemaker. When you glance at it you’ll know what’s in store for the day.
4. Pack lunches and plan outfits the night before to avoid morning confusion.
5. Keep grab-and-go breakfast foods, like granola bars and bananas, on hand.
6. Give yourself a time cushion for unexpected delays (don’t wake up at the last minute!).
7. Instead of dumping leftover coffee, store it in the fridge. An iced coffee is a nice afternoon pick-me-up.
8. Check out Eight O’clock Coffee Keurig K-Cups this fall, for an even easier start.
- Eight O’clock Coffee Facebook
- Eight O’clock Coffee Twitter @8OClockCoffee
- Eight O’clock Coffee Website
Purchase: You can purchase Eight O’clock Coffee at most grocery retailers.
Giveaway prize: Eight O’clock Coffee and a travel mug, similar to the below photo image.
:: Giveaway ::
** Please leave your entries using the above Rafflecopter form. It might take a bit to load. **