As I am sure you are aware, October is breast cancer awareness month! And the awareness seems to be more than ever this year! I just love how many companies take part and have “pink” products – where some or all of the profits go to research!
With all the great “pink” products out there, of course your favorite giveaway bloggers want to show some of them off with a giveaway hop – and “In Honor of the TaTas” Holiday Hop is just that hop!
This event runs from Oct 21, 2011 until Oct 24, 2011! There are many bloggers participating – each with a minimum prize amount of $50 “pink” products.
Our BCA “pink” products for GIVEAWAY include over $200 worth of prizes:
- Pink iRenew bracelet ($19.99) (sponsor website) (my review)
- Pink Rumbatime watch ($35) (sponsor website) (my review)
- Pink Aluma Wallet ($10.99 ) (sponsor website)
- Pink FHI Go Hairstyling Iron ($79.99) (sponsor website) (my review)
- Pink Masterlock Word Lock ($12.03) (sponsor website)
- Pink Masterlock TSA Lock ($9.21) (sponsor website)
- Enjoy Luxury Shampoo & Conditioner ($35) (sponsor website) (my review)
:: Giveaway ::
** Please leave your entries using the above Rafflecopter form. Comments do not count as entries.
** For the daily tweet: If the form doesn’t let you put in a daily tweet, please fill out the mandatory entry again and put “Do Not Count” in the Extra Info, Name or Email box. This will count as a daily tweet.
Head over to these other great blogger’s TaTas giveaways for more fun!
Disclosure: No compensation was given for this review/giveaway. I did receive a sample product from the sponsor for the purpose of this honest review. This did not affect the outcome of this review. All opinions are 100% my own. For full disclosure click here.