- Hey everyone, I’m just poppin’ in to tell you about something really neat that Kernel Season’s is doing during National Popcorn Month (October 2012). This company is appreciating the efforts of our Military, by sending popcorn seasonings overseas to the brave soldiers that serve our country! Kernel Season’s is working with Support Our Troops, a nonpartisan, nonpolitical organization providing millions of dollars in goods and services to the military community.
- Have you heard of Kernel Season’s before?
- They are a USA-based company that makes delicious seasonings, best known for popcorn! Of course you can add the seasoning to other foods, fruits and vegetables too… for example, how good does cheesy jalapeno seasoning sound on potatoes?
- The seasonings are offered in more than 27,000 movie theatres nationwide, and you can buy them across the nation at retail stores including Wal-Mart, Target, Safeway and more. Their blends are all natural and made with real cheese. Some of the blends are: Bacon Cheddar, Ranch, Sour Cream and Onion… just to name a few! So now that you know about the company… what is it that you can do to help?
- Want to help send seasonings to our soldiers?
- Well here is what you can do: Post a photo to the Kernel Season’s Facebook wall. Easy as that! When you post your photo of a military, community or personal hero, Kernel Season’s donates a CASE OF POPCORN SEASONING to the troops! Here is our family’s hero, my brother-in-law, Matthew who is a pilot for the United States Air Force!
Kernel Season’s will be donating throughout the month of October for National Popcorn Month, but I encourage you to post your hero picture now, while it is on your mind. They would love to give thousands of cases of popcorn seasonings to the Military, but can’t do it without you! It is such a simple thing to do, and a special way you can help support our troops who are away from the comfort of their homes and their families on assignment.
Where do you go to help support?
For more information and to post your own photo and give back to our troops during National Popcorn Month, visit Kernel Season’s Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/KernelSeasonsPopcorn.