Happy New Year Everyone!! Have you thought about your New Years Resolution List??
I love lists. With them, I feel accomplished and focused. But for some reason I haven’t made a New Years Resolution list in a few years. I’ve always had some ideas in my head, but never officially wrote them down. So here goes… My 2012 New Years Resolutions:
- Volunteer at least (12) times
- Do at least (12) of my Pinterest Pins (join me – here are my boards!)
- Read a least (12) new books
- Grow a beautiful vegetable garden
- Visit South America (hopefully in June)
- Try surfing (again), snowboarding (again) and paddle boarding (first time!)
- Visit Houston (IAH), Kona (KOA), and Atlanta (ATL)
- Write more personal posts
- Post more about my travel/work experiences
- Learn more about my DSLR camera
- Become a mid-level Photoshop expert (currently very beginner)
I think this is a good start for me. Although I can think of so many more… But the point is that you make a list to finish it- and I really want to. I will try to keep you updated on the progress – maybe I will do a mid-year post to let you know where I am at! (hey, it will count as a personal post – check!)
What are your 2012 resolutions?